Typos SUCK!

Home  >>  MY Work  >>  Typos SUCK!

Typos SUCK!

Mar,2011

off

If I find another “the” instead of “they” or “an” instead of “and” I’m going to um, ummmm…SCREAM!

Or if I find another sentence where I skipped a word–the bird over the cuckoo nest… the missing word being “flew”; I’m going to…hop on one leg and SCREAM!

347 pages! And they all have to be accurate–Geesh, I think I’ll just scream anyway…

No Comment so far:

1. Victoria W. says:

Ahhh…yes, Hawaii is in the horizon. We are saving and planning. πŸ™‚ Glad to see your back where you belong. It sounds like it has been fruitful already. So… although I read the Parched series many months ago, I never did around to Misty. Until a couple weeks ago. Sorry πŸ™ But, I love her. So independant and a no BS kind of girl. No pressure, but I really hope she starts whispering in your ear soon. πŸ˜‰

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Niiice!!! Have so much fun in Hawaii once you get there. Just picture yourself walking along the perfect orange sunset…Ahhhh… πŸ™‚

Oh, Misty is definitely whispering in my ear. I think about the series almost every day. I want to take the series to heights I’ve never climbed and in my head the series is undergoing continuous transformation. I can’t wait to finish the first seven of the Parched Series so that I can devote all of my time and attention to Misty Black. I’ll probably be finished with Parched and ready to take on Misty Black by December or January.

Oh and yes, California is lovely. Peaceful in so many ways, less crowded even in crowds because the pond is bigger and so are the fish! I’ll never leave again! πŸ™‚ Enjoy Hawaii when you get there and what??? Is a move to Hawaii in your future??? I guess you’ll know once you get there! All the best to you! Z

2. Victoria W. says:

Its messing with my head that I have to go to March 2011 to comment. I don’t know if its my computer or what. Oh well. Anyway, I think I like the way you think. Wish I had the internal fortitude to just make a change. I need to just grow a pair and move it.

Happy writing, no matter where you are. πŸ™‚
    Vicki

• Z.L Arkadie says:

LOL!!! Thanks!:-) Yeah, it is difficult to just get up and go but believe me, I CANNOT stay in Seattle and stay SANE. My mood is up and down with the weather. I went to the coffee shop today and the barista said, “yeah, everybody’s happier today.” I thought, wow… really… So we’re all bi-polar! LOL! Thanks again, Vicki! Z

• Victoria W. says:

Yeah, I have enough of that problem all on my own to bother with other peoples bi-polar BS. Haha!!! Indiana is kinda the same. Its either blazing hot and everyone is miserable, or freezing cold and everyone is miserable. Hawaii is calling my name. πŸ™‚

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Hawaii sounds gooooood!!! The beaches, the natural beauty, THE WEATHER… If you decide to answer the call, then I wish you safe travels and a happily ever after there!

3. Victoria W. says:

Wow!!! Just finished Ignite, I love it! I really like the different POV. Kudos to you! Can’t wait for book six. Just wish you couldwrite as fast as I read. Lol. Very excited to know you have lots of story lines for these characters. I love their stories.

Weird thing happened to me just a little bit ago. I was wondering if you made time to read, and low and bohold, there’s your post about Ana and Christian. I actually likethat he’s 50 shades of f’d up, makes my husband look like a prince. Besides, he’s a bad boy, and that’s hot. πŸ˜‰ Haha!! I am hooked as well, as is the rest of the world. I read them, among others while waiting patiently on the next Parched book. πŸ™‚ Glad to see that you get to read a little too. Read on, it gets better.

As for the next project, I just say don’t worry about it. Whatever you get inspired to do is what’s next. I’m sure Misty’s fans will understand if you don’t get to it right away.

Thanks for the hours of great reads!!!
    Vicki πŸ™‚

• Z.L Arkadie says:

LOL!!! You have me laughing about Shades of Gray… Gosh he is so f’d up, right???? He can really make your man look like a million bucks can’t he? Thanks for the thumbs up on book 2. Now for sure I’m going to read it. And thanks for the encouragement on Ignite! I actually already started outlining book 6! I just can’t let it go! I decided to write Misty Black chapter by chapter as I write book 6 of Parched πŸ™‚ Thanks so very much for all you wrote! I truly appreciate it! Zuleika