Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE) is All NEW! (UPDATED)

Home  >>  MY Work  >>  Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE) is All NEW! (UPDATED)

Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE) is All NEW! (UPDATED)

Jul,2014

Real quick!

I just updated the iTunes pre-order. Boy was that description OUT OF DATE. There lies another problem with pre-orders, stories often change during writing. I will be more vague in future. There’s no Mandy what’s her name in this book!

So here’s the new description and cover!

Chicago is the backdrop for the first installment in the Daisy & Belmont series.

After being struck by one of life’s greatest tragedies, Daisy and Belmont’s love looks as though it may come to an end. One walks out on the other but they somehow end up in the same city and strangely in the same restaurant. The “by chance” meetings stack up. Their sexual attraction is still stronger than ever. Each time they get one step closer to reconciling their differences, something or someone pulls them apart. But it’s never easy to defy the hand of Fate, who knows exactly what it takes to keep these two together forever.

Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE)

UPDATED BELOW:

Also, I must explain that the only reason I made this book Daisy & Belmont Book ONE was because of covers. The series has to make sense visually. I’m reserving the books with “City Name” Love Story in the title for books that are about the forming of new couples. Once the couple is formed and if I feel more is needed to complete their stories then will write a book One, Two or Three… however many books it takes. I’m sure I can get it done in there books or less.

Okay… oh yes, and I’ll be setting up a pre-order for Still In Love With Her (Maggie & Vince, Book ONE)… Maggie is going to be an interesting one to write! 🙂 She’s going to have to GET IT or else she’s going to LOSE HIM. I know women like her…. Sigh… I’m not one of them. But it’s only because I’ve learned what she’s about to learn…

Enjoy!

And once again, Know Her, Love Her will be released in August!

Z

14 Comments so far:

1. Frances Carroll says:

Is there no other way of me reading the rest of the books with out a i device

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Hi Carrol! The following books are currently available in print: Find Her, Keep Her; There’s Something About Her; Say You Love Her; Parched (Book 1), The Seventh Sister (Book 2), Quenched (Book 3), Light Speed (Book 6) and Steal With A Kiss. I’ve just had The Fifth Sister reedited by my editors and it’s going through the process of being formatted and available for print. Ignite has also been reedited. I’ve received the first edit but I haven’t had time to give it the attention it requires, however, once it makes it through editing and proofing, I’ll work on getting that in print as well. All the books in the Parched series should be available in print by the end of the year. Once “Know Her, Love Her” is released, I’ll have that prepared for print, as well as the other books in the LOVE in the USA series. But the digital edition is always released first and the print follows up to a month or so later. I’m not going to release Forget Me Never (Pt. 1) until Pt. 2 is completed.

I hope I answered your question. My mind is a little scattered at the moment. Feel free to ask me to clarify.

All best,
      Z

2. Ashlessa says:

When is AUGUST wil the boo be release? CANT WAIT!

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Hi Ashlessa! I’m hoping I can release it by August 15, 2014. The official release date is September 4th. It will definitely be available way before then! 🙂 Thanks for asking! Z

3. Hey!! How are you?
    Hope your summer is going well. I’ve been thinking about you. How’s the mid-west treating you.
    I love the new cover. Its beautiful, really. Can’t wait for the new books. Anyway, I know you’re busy so I’ll make it quick. Have a great day!
    Talk Later, Vic

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Hi Vic!!! I’m fine. The thunderstorms are what I love about the Midwest. They can wreak havoc but the other night the lightning kept sparking in the sky. It reminded me of nothing I’ve ever seen in my life! 🙂 So, I love it when storms roll through. Amazing…

Thanks! I’m very happy with how the covers came out.

Just woke up. Glad to hear from you! Hope all is well!

Talk soon!
      Z

4. HI thank you for getting back to me and going by what you said starting with book 1 i must admit that i seriously thought it was not a continuation and a start of a new series/ triolgy thank you take care rosemary

5. HI so what about the reginal books about ” DAISY AND Jack ( BELMONT ) is this a completely different story altogether ? IF you have the reginal book will this mean the story is obuselet and no meaning ? Will it spoil the story of the journey they went through and trying to get that of your head . Take care rosemary .p.

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Hi Rosemary! It’s not a completely different story line. It’s a continuation from Find Her, Keep Her: A Martha’s Vineyard Love Story. However, we have seen them in There’s Something About Her and Say You Love Her, so it continues from those two books as well. Still in Love with Her (Maggie & Vince, Book ONE) Will have its roots in There’s Something About Her: A Manhattan Lover Story. If I write a regional book, just like you saw Maggie and Angelina, for the first time at one point you’ll see someone else for the first time. One or both of the new lovers will know the existing characters, usually. If I get a hankering to create two new people that have no ties to the existing characters, then I will.

I hope that answers your questions! 🙂

All best,
      Z

6. WOW this installment sounds really exciting!

7. debera1948 says:

so, are you saying if I have the first book I will have to buy another book?

• Z.L Arkadie says:

I count on there being three books in this series. Three separate destinations–not all in the US. The three separate books, helps me build a richer story and we get to know Daisy & Belmont a lot better. I won’t give away the next book titled, Explore Her, More of Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book TWO) but they’re going to be forced to connect in a different way than they’re used to. This will bring them to an epiphany (for lack of a better word), which will wrap up in the 3rd Book–and that will change EVERYTHING for the better :-). But it takes time, and work to get that point. After all these are two people with real contemporary mindsets. They can take love or leave it and still be fulfilled but what they can’t live without is each other–and they’re going to have to put in the work to make that happen.

Sorry for the long explanation! I’m so excited about this.

Thanks for asking! Z