Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE)…. RELEASED!

Home  >>  MY Work  >>  Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE)…. RELEASED!

Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE)…. RELEASED!

Aug,2014

Know Her, Love Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE) is now available! And this time there are no delays! It’s on Google Play, Kobo, Amazon, Nook and of course iBooks!

I really hope you enjoy it.Β

For your convenience I’ve inserted the links below.Β

And now I must get to work! Still In Love With Her delivers to my editor by next Monday. Yikes! I really think you’re going to appreciate how it links in with Know Her, Love Her. After all, they’re all one big happy, sensual and sexy family! πŸ™‚

Link to iBooks Store!
Link to Nook!
Link to Kobo!
Link to Google Play!
Link to Amazon US!
A few other Amazon Stores:
Β UK,Β CA,Β DE,Β FR,

14 Comments so far:

1. Magdalena Kowalski says:

It’s ok (whew) I found where it’s gone u had me so worried

• Z.L Arkadie says:

LOL πŸ™‚ Yep. Getting to Know Her had been changed to Know Her Love Her. I’m going to reserve “city” books for initial romances when couples meet for the first time πŸ™‚

2. Myra says:

L.O.V.E.D. IT!!!! you had me from start to finish!! and you just had to leave me on the edge of my seat (well edge of my bed) at 1am with that ending πŸ™‚ This is by far one of my all-time favorite series, (even though i’m not old lol). anyways, i’m dying for the next one!

• Z.L Arkadie says:

LOL! πŸ™‚ I write for all adult ages! πŸ™‚ Thanks so much for the thumbs up Myra! I’m starting on Explore Her, More of Her today and Still In Love With Her went to the editor late last night. So you won’t have to wait long for each story. Thanks again for stopping by to let me know you really liked the story, I truly appreciate it! All best, Z

3. Frances Carroll says:

I read the book write through the night brilliant but how long do I need to wait for part 2 πŸ™

4. kathy says:

As my grandmother would say, “You did good.” I loved it, and I can’t wait for the next one!

5. kwanita1 says:

I started reading the book and omg it’s so good but I read chapter one and it won’t let me read the rest and I bought it :'( did u finish finish the book or just one chapter

6. Holly says:

Can’t wait! I love the book hang overs you give me lol

7. Holly says:

So I just started to read Know Her, Love Her and I already have felt so much emotions. My heart kerps falling into my stomach πŸ™ Im sad. This is going to be a hard book to read. Damnit. Why do you have to be such a good writer! <3

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Oh don’t worry, Holly! There are plenty GOOD emotions ahead! πŸ˜‰ I also really wanted to define the relationship Daisy has with her father and resolve it. I think I managed to do that πŸ™‚