2014 Book Release Plans REVISED.

Home  >>  MY Work  >>  2014 Book Release Plans REVISED.

2014 Book Release Plans REVISED.

Sep,2014

So…

I had been warned about burning myself out and guess what–I’ve reached the state of burn-out. And so there is no way I’m going to be able to end the year completing two more books. However, I plan to meet the November 17th editing deadline for Explore Her, More of Her–barely.  But I don’t want to wait too long to release the Daisy and Belmont book. Apparently I have  broken “the major rule” of romance by having characters get involved sexually with others when their relationships had broken down some. Sorry but I don’t read that unrealistic, wrapped up in a pretty bow stuff and sure as heck won’t ever write it! So yes, there’s cheating in Know Her Love Her (on his part–kind of) and Still in Love With Her (both of their parts–for real! Like so for real.). Shrug… Ignoring that people cheat is like convincing yourself that a twenty-one year old can give a man the best blow-job ever the first time she ever does it. Or that twenty year old men are hitting G-spots and giving REAL orgasms.  I’m starting to think that the reason women feel that the unreal stuff is real and the real stuff is unreal is because they don’t know any better. Hey… I get it. Anyway… I don’t want to make readers think that Daisy and Belmont aren’t going to get to the point of compromise and a healthy and real happily ever after. So I’m going to write their truths and not tropes. However I don’t want to delay wrapping this story and freeing my brain for the remainder of the year.

I’m tired.

My brain is battered.

I’m spent.

Forget Me Never (Pt. II) will be released next  year. I’m aiming for a February 13, 2015 editing date.

This means that I’m submitting Misty Black The Beginning for MAJOR re-editing on December 8, 2014.

Ok. I have to get to writing. I have a LOT of writing to do.

Peace. Love. Happiness.

Z

12 Comments so far:

1. Juno says:

I think you’ve just made my day. I was reading Know Her, Love Her – and loved EVERY SINGLE BIT of it. I mean sure, no one likes to be cheated on and at the end of the day it would be easier to read something that doesn’t tug at your animalistic heart strings BUT i felt as though because of how real the situation was, the better it was to see it to the very end – giving me that feeling of suspense that i never would have expected. I’ve already pre-ordered Explore Her, More of Her – SO EXCITED.

But of course, get plenty of rest and recharge that awesome brain of yours!

xx
    Juno.

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Thanks for your kind words, Juno 🙂 I’m moving right along with Explore Her, More of Her. I’m happy to say that I’m ahead of schedule! Yay! 🙂 Thanks again, Z

2. frances says:

So I no your working hard and you deserve a good brake but have you a month when daisy and Belmonts 2nd book will be out as I have read the series si far twice now and cant wait for the next absolutely love your books x

• Z.L Arkadie says:

🙂 Yep, working on it now. My brain had finally settled enough to where I’m ready to craft the entire story. I meant for this book to be a challenge and it is! So I’ve spent the last month and half going through a bunch of scenarios trying to take the difficulty out of it, which is adding the cliche forces of antagonism. But alas I’m going to try to earn my writing black-belt. I had the editing due date pushed up to November 17th, which cuts into my vacation time but I should be done by then! Don’t worry, Explore Her, More of Her should still be released by early to mid December 2014.

Thanks for stopping by!
      Z

3. bearlinda1 says:

Betta a changed date n a writer not pressured n getting all the real stuff then a writer who is not writing at all relax take care of you number 1 and no more. Feeling so tired, you also need real time out take it please!
    Love n hhugs Belinda

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Thanks Belinda 🙂 You’re right. I’m going to REALLY try to not write in those two weeks. Not writing for me is like not having sex with your husband. I love it so much! I just can’t flick from LOVE in the USA to Parched and now to Misty Black six times a year. I have to limit it to four times years! 😉 Thanks for the encouragement love n hugs back to you! Z

4. missjeanec@gmail.com says:

Hang in there, girl. Love all your books and look forward to each and every one. You have been busy and deserve to give that creative brain a rest. Enjoy your break. I’ll bet your mind will just blossom with plots and ideas. Keep us up to date. Jeane Coker

Sent from my iPhone

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Thanks, Jeane! I hope it’s very enjoyable. I’m going to practice things like sitting at a bar, sipping slowly on a fruity drink while thinking about nothing at all… Although, I’ll have to do some work in order to meet the Feb 13th editing deadline. But it will be a lot more fun than work! Take care! Z

5. Thanks for the real stuff Z! You have been killing yourself all year. Maybe a REAL LIVE vaca is in order!! Sun your buns somewhere!!
    Vic 🙂

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Thanks, Vic! Oh believe me, the REAL LIVE vaca has already been booked for most of November on a warm island! 🙂 I cannot wait. I figure I’ll push my brain all the way up to then. Sighing just thinking about it… 🙂 Later, Vic! Z

• I am sure that you’re glad to go home, and be out of the windy city. It has been a very mild summer here in the midwest. Too cold for me. I love my flip flops and tank tops! I know that I’m not ready for the cold weather to take over again. Have a great time on vacation!
        Talk soon, Vic 🙂

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Yes, it’s great to be home! 🙂 It had been very humid in the midwest. Nothing’s better than a warm and soft desert wind… Sigh…. And Palm Springs is one of the most tranquil spots on earth, even in 98 degree heat. If you love heat, then I would suggest a Palm Springs vacation! 🙂 Talk soon! Z