Explore Her, More of Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book TWO) – Update 10/15/2014

Home  >>  MY Work  >>  Explore Her, More of Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book TWO) – Update 10/15/2014

Explore Her, More of Her (Daisy & Belmont, Book TWO) – Update 10/15/2014

Oct,2014

I think it’s time for an update!

Currently, I’m almost halfway through the book. It was tough getting started because I had the details in my mind that I wanted to write but I would be forcing one of my characters, Belmont actually, into a state that is unnatural for him. So I had to ask myself, what would Belmont truly be able to do and then what? And then of course they make the choices to take their lives out of the ordinary and make their circumstances extraordinary.

Okay.

I’m in the middle of this story mentally and emotionally, and I don’t even have time to stop and blog. So… here’s a quick update.

On schedule BUT I have a lot going on this month. Conference. Pack up this apartment and get the heck out of this region. Fly back to Cali. Get ready for a real vacation. Finish up this book during the first week of that REAL vacation. Then I have to prepare for Misty Black The Beginning for my next editing date.

(Sigh…)

Okay.

Happiness and Love,

Z

12 Comments so far:

1. Rachel says:

I am soooo ready for this book, i have read all of them and neeeeeed to read this one. I have pre’ordered and i am overly excited. PLEASE hurry.

2. Tamara Nay says:

OH MY GOODNESS!! I have been looking for a great book for quite some time and I found one! I just finished reading Find Her, Keep Her it was beyond amazing. I have already recommended it to many friends and family members. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Ahhh 🙂 Thank so much Tamara! I truly appreciate you stopping by and letting me that you enjoyed Find Her, Keep Her 🙂 I hope you enjoy the rest! All best, Z!

3. Della Flackusu says:

I am looking forward to more Daisy and Belmont. This is an amazing series.

4. Hmmmm are you saying you are taking a working holiday, Zuleika? Your life sounds very stressful right now so I DO hope you enjoy that holiday. There is nothing like a change of scenery to recharge the batteries. I am still enjoying all your books as you release them. Thank you xx

• Z.L Arkadie says:

🙂 Hopefully the book will be done before my vacation starts but if I’m still tightening the story, at least I’ll be doing it while breathing fresh island air! 🙂 Thanks Michelle! Z

5. Monique says:

Z. – I just read your USA series. I love it. Daisy & Jack…omg! I can’t wait for the next book! Keep up the great work!

• Z.L Arkadie says:

Hi Monique! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving good vibes. Happy you liked all the stories 🙂 The more I write on Explore Her, More of Her, the more excited I am about finishing it and getting it on your reader!

Onward I go!

Thanks again!
      Z

6. Holly says:

You are an amazIng author! Try not to overwork yourself. Your brain must be working overtime. Take care!