LOVE in the USA Again!

Home  >>  Uncategorized  >>  LOVE in the USA Again!

LOVE in the USA Again!

Sep,2017

Good news!

Well I’ve tried the rest and now I’m going to settle on my best. After I wrap up the final book in The Sterling Series, titled The Secret Keeper, which is almost done, I will write three more books in the LOVE In the USA series.

Yay!!!

I know… Right?

I think it was a bad idea to abandon my plans for the LOVE in the USA series–a bad idea.

My next three books will be either A Seattle Love Story, A Palm Springs Love Story, A D.C. Love Story or Another LA Love Story. I’ll write them all eventually but I’m pondering which will come first.

14 Comments so far:

1. Francรฉ says:

Thank you. This is the best news ever. Belmont and Daisy is my favorite. Another LA Love story will be awesome. Just so you know, you are my number one author. I have read Love in the USA five times already.

2. Denice Guerrero says:

OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I absolutely LOVE all of the Love characters but most Belmont & Daisy!

3. Terri B. says:

I am soooo excited that you are returning to the Love in the USA series. I can’t wait to be pulled in again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

4. Michelle Munday says:

Trying again ๐Ÿ˜€ I am very excited to hear this, I haven’t been reading much lately so I am hoping this gives me incentive to pick up my eReader again.

5. Fran says:

So so thrilled to see you will continue LITUSA… thank you!!! I often think of Daisy and Belmont and Maggie and Vince, they’re inscribed in my mind!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Barbara says:

I am so excited. I really miss Love in the USA series. I can’t wait. Yeahhhhh๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

7. Knicole says:

Iโ€™m so excited! I was devastated that the last book ended. Love in the USA is a series I canโ€™t get enough of!