Oh my goodness…
So, it’s 12:20 a.m. PST, and I wrapped up writing for the day just before midnight.
I initially logged out of my computer but then logged back in to check some of my past posts. I thought I once wrote a description for my new book in a post.
Okay, so here’s the deal. Yesterday, I reached over 70k words in this book, and I have two more pivotal scenes to write. Remember those dinner table scenes? Well, I have both of them to write, which means I might be pushing 80k words in this book, which is a lot longer than usual.
There are few updates you might want to be informed of:
- I’ve settled on the title “Boss In Shining Armor.” I like the title because it’s cute and there are a lot of funny, heartfelt, and smoldering content ripe with thigh-tingling sexual tension.
- An audio clip sample featuring Lynx Grove is forthcoming.
- The book will contain a teaser for my next book featuring Max Grove.
- And finally, I’m going to have loads of goodies for you before release day. I can’t wait to start dropping them. I even want to do a paperback giveaway before release day, which is April 25th. So far, I’m sticking to it.
- Also, Crossing The Line and A Fake Love Deal are now available wherever ebooks are sold! SHOP THE LORD BROTHERS OF MANHATTAN
- And finally, get ready for pre-orders of Boss in Shining Armor on Apple Books, Google Play, Kobo, and Nook, and wherever Draft2Digital delivers content.
So, I’m looking at officially completing this book by Friday. And when it’s done, I’m going to spend twenty-four hours doing nothing at all! 🙃
Alrighty, then! I’m pretty sure I’ll be reaching out to you this Sunday with a goodie!